Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Come and knock on our door....

And then there were 3.....


It has been a week and she still comes back to the apartment after work!! Translation: I have not yet driven here to intense psycho-therapy or hard drugs. **snaps for JS** And for you ladies and gentlemen that need an hour and a half to get ready in the morning (me), take note; this international phenom is up, showers, dresses, and is out the door in 15 minutes. However, I have never gotten close enough at this hour to see if eyes were fully operational....welcome, heres to a great stint in casa JS/MKO.

Side Notes:

  • Thanks Fanny for hostessing the Super Bowl party. It was a lot of fun, even if the end result wasn't what I had hoped for. Refs suck!
  • Love the new job; however, I have yet to be put on an assignment which makes the days drag a little. On the up side, I have really befriended the Crate and Barrel outlet store next door.
  • MKO is waiting to hear back on a groovy job here in the district. I am really hoping that it comes through.
  • That groundhog needs to go! Is it me or did this crappy weather start up after that overgrown bloated rat ran back into its hole. I hate him.
  • Running...dieting...abstaining from beer...mood varies.