Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday, November 25...

The Thanksgiving weekend is nearly over and I think I have survived yet another. This was a little more different than those past, but not completely different. Isn't it funny how a mother to one is mother to all. As I was feeling a bit sad for myself because I was not among my family I thought about all the mothers over here and how much they miss their children. But we know we are all in this together so there is a family-like quality as well.

One other tradition that I missed, but don't miss....the weekend after shopping trip. I have been following it on the news here and realized, "dam, we American's have strange habits!".

Thanks for your e-mail comments. I will hopefully have up the functionality that allows readers to click a button to submit an e-mail.