Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Identity Crisis....

Work is driving me absolutely crazy....and its all my fault.


Do you ever feel like that stupid ant that is the first out of the rubble of his freshly demolished ant hill to start rebuilding, one piece of sand at a time? That is how I am feeling lately. It seems that no matter how many times I make things right, the next day I am rebuidling the same damn hill.



Other Random Thoughts:

  1. Steph is leaving for S. Africa next week. I am sad....
  2. I am bidding on new work for our client...nervous, my stomach is turning
  3. Supporting my niece by running in Cincinnati's Flying Pig Half Marathon in May...yay, training again
  4. Refocusing on home inprovement...it is so easy to avoid when you have a comfy couch and a charged remote control
Thats it for now people....