Friday, July 11, 2008

Prague...

This is the museum near the center of the city. I didn't actually tour the building I used it more as a guide when I became lost. If your standing on the steps in the front looking down you are looking at the town center and tourist grand central.


Here is the clock tower which is pretty cool. On the hour all those gadgets start to move and grind. Myself I was more impressed with the center dials.
You know you are a metropolitan European city when you have a Sex Machine Museum right next to one of the oldest churches in Europe. Oh, those Czechs do it right!


And for fun, here are bunch of other pictures that I took. I didn't have time to do any editing or cropping, but at this pace I won't have that much time until I'm back in the states sometime next year.