Monday, April 16, 2007

Emotionally Drained...

I can't take it anymore. What the hell is wrong with this world? I had the most bizarre sense of deja vu this morning. I was stopped in the hall at work and someone said with an urgent tone "have you seen the news?" My heart just stopped. I knew it was bad...you can tell because the person telling you won't actually tell you, rather they make you watch with your own eyes. I tuned in and like everyone else, I just stared...who would shoot kids? Better yet, who would exploit such a thing? Oh wait...MSNBC, CNN, Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS.....you get the point.


Is this what it takes to get Al Sharpton's face off the TV every 15 minutes? don't worry true believers, old Al will find a way to conjure up the race issue just as Bush is sure to make the 9/11 connection.
To the media...who are you people? Do you grow up with the hope of being the most inappropriate and insensitive people or is that something your tuition buys you? It baffles me how an "investigative reporter" won't call a politician on being a liar- when its public knowledge that he is - but will ask the police chief (commander) at Virginia Tech "why are you so dispondent about this shooting? Are you not moved?" - ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME? This asshole is sure to go back to his other reporter friends and brag about his amazing insight and how he fought to get the "real answer" I don't know who that guys was that asked that question, but after seeing the look on the officers face, I wanted to give him a hug.


On a personal note, work is going well. There still seem to be some "transition issues" but hopefully all will be smoothed out soon. As far as the workout, I have gotten more aggressive. I have taken to the Ipod more, which is actually a big issue for me.

Ok, well its late the taxes aren't done and I'm alone...spooky.