Wednesday, May 2, 2007

...and then she marched right up to the hopper.


With all the excitement in my life lately (or lack of), I totally forgot to give a virtual high-five to our own real-life Elle Wood. See, my good friend KT is doing a brief stint in Senator blah-blib'd-blah's office. This is supposed to be a 3-month excursion from her permanent position, a vacation if you will. KT could have easily sat around for those three months, enjoying lattes with Hillary, Nancy, and maybe even Dick (probably not Dick), but she didn't.

See that sat KT in a corner and gave her a random assignment having to do with economic development of the ______ (my listening faded here). That ho took the assignment and ran. So, to make a long story short, in the two months that she has been in the Senate a bill that she initiated was sent to the floor (I hope I'm using the right terminology). Unfortunately, the bill is currently dead, though they may introduce it with other legislation later.

KT, I speak for all of your IU friends and I say great job!!

Snaps for KT....*SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP*